Corporate water stewardship is increasingly important for not only meeting consumer expectations, but for addressing corporate water risk in the supply chain. TAPP H2O Stewardship empowers corporations to monitor water stewardship metrics and identify cost-effective improvements.
TAPP H2O Stewardship provides real-world insights to corporate water risk and tracks performance towards sustainability goals.
Agricultural production throughout the U.S. West would not exist without water. However, drought and over-appropriation have strained surface water and groundwater resources, creating uncertainty and water-related production risk that threaten supply chains. You need a solution that supports your corporate water stewardship goals.
Corporations today need to document water efficiency for increasingly conscious consumers. You need to identify and mitigate water risks to reduce ripple effects to your supply chain. Still, you don’t have the resources – human, technical, or financial – to do this on your own and stay focused on what you do best. That’s why we created TAPP H2O Stewardship.
TAPP H2O Stewardship enables scalable corporate water stewardship that:
- Monitors progress towards corporate sustainability metrics
- Flags performance gaps with strategies for improvement
- Detects water risks to supply chains
- Identifies cost-effective risk mitigation strategies
- Curates and process consistent, reliable, and verifiable water use data
- Incentivizes, documents, and rewards water savings and water-efficient practices